A growing and successful practice are currently looking to hire within their accounts team. Ideally, they are looking for individuals focused on finding a career within finance and if that is the case this business can provide that opportunity.
They have an inspiration leader at the head of the business who is well known in their market, not only this but the leaders within the business are the best in their field and have been cherry picked to head up the different areas of the company so clients are provided with a best in class service. Due to this you will be well placed to learn and progress professionally.
- VAT preparation and submission
- Registering for tax schemes
- Assisting the accountancy team
- Other ad-hoc admin duties
- Study support in future (AAT and ACCA if your progress in position)
- Progression into other roles within the business
- AAT studier
- Previous experience in a similar role
An exciting opportunity to join a well established shared service centre in Hemel Hempstea...View job
A chance to join an expanding business located in St Albans as an Assistant Management Acc...View job
Sub-Contractor Payments Clerk
A chance to join a well established construction business based in Watford as a Sub-Contra...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk
An opportunity to join a well establish FTSE 250 business as a purchase ledger clerk has b...View job