A well established, four Partner firm with three offices just inside the M25 are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join their team. The business are looking for a solid bookkeeper who is looking for a move closer to home or to give them a better work life balance than.
Roles & Responsibilities
- A strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly VAT returns with good knowledge of tax codes
- Prepare statutory year end accounts.
- Xero, Sage, QuickBooks
- A minimum of 5 years accounting experience.
- Experience in using accountancy packages such as Sage, Xero & Kashflow.
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables/ V-Lookup.
- Confident to work in a clients office.
An exciting opportunity to join a well established shared service centre in Hemel Hempstea...View job
A chance to join an expanding business located in St Albans as an Assistant Management Acc...View job
Sub-Contractor Payments Clerk
A chance to join a well established construction business based in Watford as a Sub-Contra...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk
An opportunity to join a well establish FTSE 250 business as a purchase ledger clerk has b...View job