An exciting opportunity to join a well established shared service centre in Hemel Hempstead as a Credit Controller. The business are looking for someone that is fluent in and has had experience of working with French or Italian clients. This role does require someone that understand the sales ledger, month end and collections from customers in Italy and/or France.
The business have an excellent working environment and a senior management team that offer support and development opportunities.
- Processing invoices manually
- Collection of outstanding monies
- Cash forecasting, age debt reports
- Following processes for credit control
- Follow timetable for month end
- Fluency in French or Italian
- Credit control experience is essential
An exciting opportunity to join a well established shared service centre in Hemel Hempstea...View job
A chance to join an expanding business located in St Albans as an Assistant Management Acc...View job
Sub-Contractor Payments Clerk
A chance to join a well established construction business based in Watford as a Sub-Contra...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk
An opportunity to join a well establish FTSE 250 business as a purchase ledger clerk has b...View job