A global technology business is currently looking to recruit an aspiring Analyst to join their project management team. This role is focused on collating, reviewing and reporting on MI data to provide a valuable insight for the senior management on how the business is performing vs service level agreements. The role will be heavily involved in manipulating data via excel and a financial swing would be advantageous.
This role may suit a graduate who has completed a sandwich course or someone looking to change fields into a more project-based reporting role.
- Collating information from CRM and finance tools
- Manipulating and reporting on data through excel
- Working with current and suggesting improvements to current business processes
- Communicating results through to senior management
- Reporting on SLA’s and MI information
- Strong excel exposure
- Six months or more exposure within an analytical position
- Strong reporting and communication skills
An exciting opportunity to join a well established shared service centre in Hemel Hempstea...View job
A chance to join an expanding business located in St Albans as an Assistant Management Acc...View job
Sub-Contractor Payments Clerk
A chance to join a well established construction business based in Watford as a Sub-Contra...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk
An opportunity to join a well establish FTSE 250 business as a purchase ledger clerk has b...View job