Purchase Ledger Clerk
A chance to join a large company based in St Albans as a sub-contractors clerk within the purchase ledger the team. The business needs someone with experience in dealing with sub-contract payments and other duties to fit into the busy team. The company are looking for someone that can fit in with a dynamic and outgoing team that always rises to the challenges that they face in a professional capacity. The successful candidate will come from a construction or engineering background.
The business is based on the out skirts of St Albans with ample parking for staff. With an excellent structure within accounts this role will get support from the manager and senior staff going forward.
- Accurate input of payments to sub-contractors
- Update ERP system records for sub-contractors
- Prepare payment runs for sub-contractors
- Support sites with sub-contractor queries and payments
- Maintain insurances for sub-contractors
- Create new accounts
- Input returns authorised receipts
- CIS experience essential
- Organised, timely and accurate
An opportunity to join a niche expanding business in Dunstable as a Management Accountant....View job
An opportunity to join a long established and growing business in Harpenden within their P...View job
A great opportunity for someone to join our client as a Finance Assistant in a small team ...View job
An opportunity to join a leading organisation in Watford as a Management Accountant. T...View job