Semi Senior Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding practice in Hemel Hempstead. The practice is looking for an individual that has at least 2 years’ experience in a practice environment and has been studying towards a qualification. The company are now in a position that the client base is fast expanding, and they have an urgent need to support and develop the clients they have engaged with.
You will have your own client base and will be responsible for looking after those clients from start to finish.
The business offers a supportive senior team and there is clear opportunity for development which will lead to further internal growth and opportunities.
- Provide accountancy services within agreed time frames
- Maintain and grow client base
- Completion and filing of accounts, corporation tax, payroll, vat
- Assistance with year-end accounts
- Constant and consistent clear communication and assistance with clients when required
- 2 years or more experience in Practice
- Studying ACCA / ACA / AAT (not just exemptions)
- Exposure to clients
- Outgoing with strong communication skills
An exciting opportunity to join a well established shared service centre in Hemel Hempstea...View job
A chance to join an expanding business located in St Albans as an Assistant Management Acc...View job
Sub-Contractor Payments Clerk
A chance to join a well established construction business based in Watford as a Sub-Contra...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk
An opportunity to join a well establish FTSE 250 business as a purchase ledger clerk has b...View job