Semi Senior Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding practice in Hemel Hempstead. The practice is looking for an individual that has at least 2 years’ experience in a practice environment and has been studying towards a qualification. The company are now in a position that the client base is fast expanding, and they have an urgent need to support and develop the clients they have engaged with.
You will have your own client base and will be responsible for looking after those clients from start to finish.
The business offers a supportive senior team and there is clear opportunity for development which will lead to further internal growth and opportunities.
- Provide accountancy services within agreed time frames
- Maintain and grow client base
- Completion and filing of accounts, corporation tax, payroll, vat
- Assistance with year-end accounts
- Constant and consistent clear communication and assistance with clients when required
- 2 years or more experience in Practice
- Studying ACCA / ACA / AAT (not just exemptions)
- Exposure to clients
- Outgoing with strong communication skills
Graduate Assistant Accountant
An exciting opportunity to join an excellent business in Hemel Hempstead. The company are ...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk
A global business based in the heart of Luton is currently looking for an individual to jo...View job
A growing and successful practice are currently looking to hire within their accounts team...View job
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Part-Time)
An excellent opportunity to join a customer centric business who operate within the local ...View job